Inspections are an important asset in managing your building’s roof performance. They help prevent problems, help roof system performance and keep you up to date on current cost and planning.
- Roof Analysis – Core Cut assessment to determine roof system and insulation thickness. Check current condition of roof seems, wall, and equipment flashing. Metal edging, drains, gutters and downspouts reviewed.
- Roof System Overview – What kind of roof do I have? What is the age, and how long should I expect the system to perform? What kind of equipment is on my roof? Does the roof drain properly?
- Budget Cost Review – If required for maintenance and or replacement. We keep up with current industry costs.
- Roof CAD Drawing – Always a good item to have, to locate equipment, mark leaks, and simply to provide you with a map of your rooftop area.
- Infrared Surveys – This is used to locate hard to find leaks or wet installation and thermal heat loss.